Care and Safety
We work closely with parents so we are able to provide individual care routines which support the child’s overall wellbeing. The key person builds a warm and caring relationship with your child so they feel secure and cherished whilst they are away from home.
All our nurseries provide friendly, secure and safe places for your child to play and develop.
With secure entry systems and CCTV in every nursery, you can feel confident your child is safe.
Please help us to keep all children safe by following some simple rules when coming into the nursery:
- Never let other parents in, even if you know them. Each person coming to drop off or collect needs to be buzzed in by a staff member. Always make sure the door closes behind you.
- We don’t allow parents to use their phones whilst in the nursery. This is a safeguarding issue as we don’t want images taken of the children. Please make sure you finish your call before coming in.
- All our sites are designated No Smoking Areas this includes the Car Parks and grounds.
- Please hold your child’s hand when walking through the car park area. Help us to keep all children safe by driving and parking responsibly.
- If you ever see anything that concerns you in relation to a child whilst in the setting please make the manager aware immediately.
Only by working together can we keep all children safe.