The children have been looking at all about me theme this half term. The children have been learning about emotions, looking at what makes us unique and looking at similarities of each other. These are a few activities the children participated in
- Making their own emotions faces using play dough
- Builting houses out of wooden blocks and talking about who we live with.
- Measuring each other’s height to see who is the tallest, shortest or the same height. Using mathematical language for size.
- Their created their own family trees and have brought in photos of their own families to develop the display.
- All about me game. Pointing out different body parts and counting how many we have.